SmartAdmin is an integrated administrative transaction management system that manages transactions that take place on transactions and archiving with high efficiency, and the system is easy to use and has multiple features that enable raising the performance and productivity of the facility. As it performs an integrated management of all operations related to the tasks of managing the incoming, outgoing and archive through full control of all transactions and their movements, managing the workflow and archiving them electronically, in order to provide accurate information that can be relied upon in following up these transactions automatically.
- The system provides linking the incoming notes with the incoming notes and vice versa, allowing them to be followed up
- Track any incoming transaction from the beginning of its supply to its completion, whether it is paid or archived
- Track external outgoing notes via letter or fax
- Ease of searching and flexibility of access to various documents through keywords and the powers granted
- It contains a tight system of powers and multiple users
- Electronic storage, preservation and indexing of the institution’s documents, whether issued or received
- Preparing and preparing departments and divisions at their levels in order to facilitate the process of tracking documents and archiving according to each department or section
- Organize and classify documents, whether incoming or outgoing, and have easy and quick access to them by any user
- Central archiving of documents so that any document from anywhere from the facility's departments is reviewed
- Review detailed and aggregate reports for various system operations
- The ability to support Arabic and English
- Support high speed network work
- Free technical support for a year
- Ease of use so that any user can handle it easily
- It is subject to future development with high flexibility
- System configuration: in which the facility's data, departments, and divisions, as well as employee and user data, are configured and powers are granted.
- Basic inputs: in which the archive tree is designed for several levels according to the appropriate classification for the facility that operates on the system, and also the data of the outgoing and incoming entities are configured for notes.
- Memorandum operations: In which the data of the incoming and outgoing memos with their attachments are recorded, and these notes are entered using the scanner.
- Follow-up Department: in which all notes, whether issued or received, are followed up, and what are the notes that are under implementation, executed and deferred.
- Reports: in which summary and detailed reports are issued for the issued or incoming establishment documents, their contents, divisions and various data.