The warehouse management system is a warehouse management system built according to international warehouse standards that transforms the complex manual warehouse operations of the institution into easy-to-follow-up electronic warehouse operations, and it works on managing many warehouses and controlling inventory with high efficiency.
- Ease of use.
- Very accurate warehouse operations.
- The possibility of adding more than one unit for one class.
- Flexible handling of multiple stores.
- It contains a barcode system.
- Dealing with the policy of alternative items for one item, in order to link the item with other alternative varieties.
- Support high speed network work.
- It contains a tight system of powers and multiple users.
- The ability to easily monitor inventory.
- Alerts for close to expiry items.
- Dealing with inventory groups.
- Ease and flexibility in the mechanism of inventory inventory.
- Easily handle shelves in stores.
- It contains a large number of reports that meet all current and future user needs.
- The ability to support the Arabic language and the English language.
- High security for data protection.
- Database characterized by high durability.
- Flexible for future development.
- Main Input.
- Customer Management.
- Supplier management.
- Items management.
- Warehouse Management.
- Manage Inventory Groups.
- Management of warehouse operations (warehouse exchange, inventory supply, inventory transfers, damaged items, finished items, etc.).
- Barcode system.
- Reports (a large number of reports to monitor inventory, the movement of items, warehouse operations, and other reports that meet all that the user needs now or in the future).