Owners of successful establishments seek to search in order to obtain a set of interconnected administrative and technical systems that operate within a single platform to serve the facilities in the electronic transfer process, so that the owners of powers can monitor and control all operations and extract reports at any time and anywhere. Logistic System The maintenance and logistical support system is a set of interconnected administrative and technical systems that operate within one platform, built according to international programming standards to convert the manual work of the facility into a high-quality electronic work. Where the logistics system consists of two integrated systems, the first system is a warehouse management system that converts the complex manual warehouse operations of the institution into easy-to-follow and control electronic warehouse operations, and it works on managing many warehouses and controlling inventory with high efficiency. The other system is the maintenance and maintenance system, which is specialized in calculating the costs of repairing cars and repairing generators with very high accuracy, and managing the car era. As it works to follow up maintenance operations for cars or generators for customers (the owners of the era) and calculate the cost of repairing them except for spare parts, oil changes or maintenance work, and easily follow up customer accounts and workshops for maintenance of cars and generators.
- Ease of use.
- Easily follow up on maintenance operations for cars and generators.
- Easily follow up on maintenance clients' accounts.
- Cars covenant management, where cars can be assigned or received.
- Dealing with many car and generator maintenance workshops.
- The ability of the system to be adapted to deal with any equipment other than cars or generators. The possibility of following up accounts for the costs of repairing this equipment.
- The ability to archive documents (such as vouchers, bills, etc.) related to maintenance and save them within the system.
- Very accurate warehouse operations.
- The possibility of adding more than one unit for one class.
- Flexible handling of multiple stores.
- The ability to easily monitor inventory.
- Ease and flexibility in the process of inventory inventory.
- It contains a tight system of powers and multiple users.
- Support high speed network work.
- Issuing a large number of reports with multiple options in the form of graphical tables that meet all current and future user needs.
- High security for data protection.
- Database characterized by high durability.
- Flexible for future development.
- System initialization: in which company information, types of warehouse operations, and data used in operations are initialized.
- Main inputs: in which data are entered for customers, suppliers, employees, departments, workshops, warehouses, warehouse groups, and items tree classified according to the warehouse group, as well as data for generators, cars and spare parts, as well as the opening inventory of items.
- Operations: in which data of warehouse operations such as warehouse supply, store exchange, return on supply, warehouse transfer, damaged items, and vehicle recipients are recorded, in addition to the ability to browse the available quantities.
- Maintenance: in which the maintenance operations performed for cars or generators are recorded.
- Users: Add users to the system and control the powers of each user within the system.
- Inventory: in which the manual inventory is entered, as well as the ability to browse the inventory plus and minus report.
- The reports contain a number of reports with multiple options that meet everything the user needs now or in the future to follow up on maintenance work, inventory, or maintenance customer accounts.