Archive is an integrated system for managing electronic archiving for all types of establishments, whether governmental or private, that manages archiving operations with high efficiency, and the system is easy to use and has multiple features that enable raising the performance and productivity of the facility. As it performs an integrated management of all operations related to the tasks of the archive department by archiving documents and files electronically according to the types of documents, whether issued or received, in order to provide accurate information that can be relied upon in managing and following up these documents automatically. The system also generates detailed reports for all the various archived data and the ability to review them at any time.
- Ease of use so that any user can handle it easily.
- High capacity to accommodate a huge amount of document archiving, with the speed of extracting them at any time.
- Ease of searching and flexibility of access to various documents through keywords and the powers granted.
- It contains a tight system of powers and multiple users.
- Free technical support for a year.
- Configuring and preparing departments and divisions at their levels to facilitate the archiving process according to each department or department.
- Store, save and index the memos and documents electronically related to the institution, whether issued or received.
- Organize and classify documents, whether incoming or outgoing, and have easy and quick access to them by any user.
- Central archiving of documents so that any document from anywhere from the facility's departments is reviewed.
- View detailed and aggregate reports for various system operations.
- Support high speed network work.
- It is possible for future development with high flexibility.
- Different levels of confidentiality apply to the documents and data of these documents.
- Issuing summary and detailed reports of the issued or incoming establishment documents, their contents, divisions and various data.
- Designing an electronic archive tree for several levels according to the appropriate classification for the facility operating on the system.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing document operations, users and authorities, with accurate automatic monitoring of all users' work by the system administrator.
- Follow-up of these documents through the date they were entered into the system and what is the memorandum that is under implementation, executed and deferred.
- 1. System initialization: in which the facility's data, departments and divisions, as well as employee and user data, are created and powers are granted.
- 2. Basic inputs: in which the archive tree is designed for several levels according to the appropriate classification for the facility that operates on the system, and the data of the outgoing and incoming entities are also prepared for notes.
- 3. Notes operations: in which the data of the incoming and outgoing notes are recorded with their attachments, and these notes are entered using a scanner.
- 4. Follow-up Department: in which all the notes, whether issued or received, are followed up and what is the memorandum that is under implementation, executed and postponed.
- 5. Reports: in which summary and detailed reports are issued for the issued or incoming facility documents, their contents, divisions and various data.